Find out who is going to the Conference, let your peers know that you are also attending and grow your network!
This year, we bring back to life our cooperation profiles portfolio with new and old faces. This is a great opportunity to raise your profile among our community and beyond and find peers with complementary expertise and know-how you may team up with in the future.
We will be recommending possible matches regularly, but we’ll give you the freedom to choose when you’d like to meet your match and what platform you’d like to use to meet him/her to discuss avenues for collaboration.
If you wish to submit your cooperation profile, you will need to register for the Annual Conference and indicate that you authorize your profile to be published on this website for matchmaking purposes.
Profiles must include the following information, which will be requested in the registration form:
- A short bio (up to a maximum of 150 words);
- Up to 5 keywords related to your research work and study;
- The expertise/know-how you are looking for (up to a maximum of 100 words);
- A picture (optional but recommended);
- Preferred mode of contact.